Taco-Man Safety Tips 5 Taco-Man Safety Tips 5

I ducked under the desk before he shot so I'm totes gonna call my local police department about a taco shooting people on the internet. Great aminationing, as always.

Samination responds:

What's your address?

Jack's Halloween Treats Jack's Halloween Treats

Jack doesn't appreciate Teen TrickrTreaters

All of the teenagers seemed kind of like dicks to the neighborhood anyway, so it kinda makes sense how Jack not only didn't take the kid, but also gave her the teenagers. It's neat.

Moon Diary Moon Diary

Amazing.

Puts an interesting twist on a lot of things we think are normal ignorable things.

Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

Huh.

I don't think her parents would approve of such a wedding.

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Wow.

That was magical. Who knew furries were just so damn evil?

Gone Too Far Too Gone Too Far Too

This.

This is awesome.

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

This is compelling.

People have told me I've spent alot of my life on video games and such, but I think that now I realize what they've ment all those years. So thanks man. 10/10 and 5 stars

The Lost Lake The Lost Lake

This made me cry a little.

Very emotional, and moving. Some sort of metaphor is involved, right? I realized that most of these people had either died or had their lives gone to $41T. Are they going to heaven or something?

PapaLongLegs responds:

haha sorry bout making you cry, yeah thats the concept, well theyre going to wherever it is you may think people go when they die.

Yoyo Fight! Yoyo Fight!

...

MAybe better if it were more fast-paced, better drawn and had more of a plot but good anyway

SimpleStuff responds:

Thanks, I appreciate the review.

$eG@ $eG@